ADS, the premier trade organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Sectors is about to launch its 2018 Global Aerospace Outlook. Since 2009, ADS has relied upon Achieving the Difference to produce the aerospace market analysis for the forecast report that guides UK aerospace and Government to market opportunities.
- Almost 40,000 commercial airliners worth $6.2tr required to 2036
- 8,300 business jet deliveries 2017-2027 valued at $249bn
- 3,900 to 4,400 commercial helicopter deliveries predicted 2017-2021
- budget growth and interest in light air support, ISR, maritime patrol, equipment maintenance and sustainment
- commercial MRO growing at 4.1% to $110bn in 2026
- military MRO growing at 1.5% to $62bn in 2024
- $15bn interiors market
- servitized offerings can grow margin 15-35%
Clive Lewis of Achieving the Difference has previewed the report at ADS member events in Scotland and Yeovil and at the North West Aerospace Alliance Conference. Watch our social media and ADS communications for the release of the document.