Do you have a passion for the aerospace and defence industries?
Achieving the Difference successfully works with clients to help them make strategic decisions with confidence, enabling them to achieve clear competitive advantage. Our clients span many high value product or service sectors including; aerospace, defence, space and energy.
Due to significant growth in the business we are looking to engage with an experienced market analyst on a project by project basis. At present this is a freelance position, but the ideal candidate would have progression opportunities as a delivery partner and ultimately a partner of the firm.
- develop databases of industry data and intelligence
- research economic and market data using primary and secondary research techniques
- analyse data to identify trends
- develop market forecasts
- support partners in the delivery of client assignments data collection, analysis and forecasting
Applicants must be
- knowledgeable of the aerospace and defence sectors
- analytically minded
- competent with research and data collection methods
- comfortable with interpreting data
- motivated and comfortable to work remotely
- organised and able to meet deadlines
- able to produce well-presented reports
- highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- degree, preferably in an economics, business or aerospace -related subject
- relevant professional experience
In the first instance, send your CV to JoinTheTeam@thedifference.co.uk